People who are worried about inefficient water flow should consider investing in the best low flow shower head available on the market today. There are a large number available and choosing the best low flow shower head for your needs can be a tricky prospect.
That’s why we’ve compiled the six best low flow shower head models for your consideration. With our help, you’ll find the best low flow shower head for your bathroom and your unique water control needs. Each eco shower head will have its advantages, so make sure to read through this information carefully.
1. Niagara Handheld Massage Shower Head
This great massager head is one of the best low flow shower heads on the market today. The Niagara Handheld showerhead includes a non-aerating spray that decreases the amount of water temperature lost. Beyond that, it is an incredibly efficient shower sprayer that will save you up to 20 percent on your water bill. The price is also among the lowest of any of the shower heads on this list.
- A steady and efficient flow of 2.0 GPM.
- A very long hose that is flexible for many bathing situations.
- Low purchase price.
- Great spray adjustment for multiple styles.
- Mostly made out of plastic to decrease the cost.
- May leak if not properly sealed with tape.
- Sometimes suffers from low pressure.
2. Speakman Reaction Shower Head
Speakerman is well-known for their high-quality items, and this is one of their best low flow shower head choices on the market today. This particular model comes in a variety of different colors to look as handsome and well-integrated into your shower as possible. It also has a surprisingly high flow that makes it a great transition head.
- Comes in multiple GPM rates (1.5 through 2.5).
- A handsome design that creates a cool style.
- A sturdy pressure that provides an excellent water flow.
- Non-swivel head.
- Spray cannot be adjusted.
3. Delta Shower Head With H2Okinetic Technology
With a low rate of water flow and a gorgeous design, the Delta H20 Kinetic showerhead is one of the most fashionable and best low flow shower heads on the market today. It can swivel up to 360 degrees to create a full-body wash that can’t be beaten. Even better, it has a simple installation method that makes it one of the easiest shower heads to install on the market today.
- Adjustable GPM rate (1.85-2.5).
- Easy cleanup and shower holes that rarely clog.
- One of the cheapest shower heads on the market today.
- Made out of plastic, not high-quality metal.
- Only a few spray holes.
- A little too high-powered for some.
4. High Sierra 1.5 GPM
What makes the High Sierra one of the best low flow shower heads on the market today? It has a relatively small size, a handsome look, and a nice swivel ball joint. It is also one of the least expensive choices on the market today, making it a good choice for someone looking for a change. It’s also a reasonably elegant choice for someone who wants their bathroom to look great.
- Very low 1.5 GPM output rate.
- Easy-to-adjust swivel head.
- Surprisingly powerful wash power.
- Multiple color availability.
- No shower stream adjustment available.
- Can be tricky to install.
5. Aqua Elegante 6 Function Luxury Shower Head
Anyone looking for the best low flow shower head could probably rest comfortably with this choice. Made by Aqua Elegante, this item comes with six different spray settings that can gently massage your body or wash away tough soap residue. It is also relatively inexpensive and designed to break apart any mineral buildup that may occur due to hard water concerns.
- It comes with a comfortable rainfall spray setting.
- It is made from high-quality metal parts paired with sturdy plastic.
- Finds a happy medium with a 2.5 GPM spray rate.
- Plastic materials may wear down over time.
- Low pressure when compared to other heads on the list.
6. SR Sun Rise Luxury High-Pressure Rainfall Showerhead
Anyone who wants one of the best low flow shower heads on the market that also provides a rainfall rinse should try this model. While it’s not exactly the best-looking model on the market, the SR Sun Rise showerhead does create one of the gentlest and most efficient flows. Those who are looking to spend a little money should consider this choice.
- Steady 2.5 GPM fall rate.
- Gentle spray that massages the skin for maximum comfort.
- It has a stainless steel construction ensures long life.
- Large head covers a wide area quite easily.
- It comes with a filter included that protects against hard water.
- It is not a very handsome shower head.
- Low water pressure output.
- No adjustable spray settings.
- Pricier than other models on our list.
Putting It All Together
As you can see, there are plenty of great choices for your low flow shower head needs. When considering which of these is the best low flow shower head for your home, make sure to ask yourself a few simple questions. What style do you want to create in your bathroom? How much money do you want to spend? How capable are your plumbing installation skills?
By fully understanding the answers to these questions, you can find the best low flow shower head and get it installed in your home quickly and efficiently. If necessary, call a professional plumber to help you add these items to your home. It could save you a lot of installation trouble.